Sr. System Analyst-Tech
• Document, categorize and prioritize Business, User and System requirements
• Document interfaces between new and legacy systems
• Identify test requirements from specifications, map test case requirements and design test coverage plan.
• Develop, document and maintain functional test cases and other test artifacts like the test data, data validation, harness scripts and automated Responsibilities
Documentation -- Ability to document the business requirements with the technical needs Support -- Good team working and interpersonal skills required to enable working closely with staff at all levels throughout an organization, including managers and IT specialists -- Good report writing skills and the ability to communicate technical information and ideas clearly and concisely to non-technical people. Testing & Testing Support -- Facilitate requirements gathering sessions with business stakeholders and key technical resources -- Interpreting project and client's requirements and evaluating all the options to identify potential solutions -- Handling offshore team and gather requirement from Onsite team and assign task to Offshore Analyze Performance -- Examining existing business models and flows of data, discussing findings with the client, and evaluating system specifications for business requirements Required Qualifications
5 to 7 years of experience • Knowledge on Software development life cycle. • Should have at least 3 years of experience in software development environment with emphasis on Business processes, QA and testing. • Knowledge on functional testing of Mainframe and Distributed applications. • Ability to understand legacy source systems, data dependencies, interfaces, integration, ETL, data integration and reconciliation • Experience in creating Process Maps, mock-ups, UML Behavior Diagrams, Business - technology translation/mapping documentation. • Experience working in financial services and relative knowledge of Insurance and Annuities platform. Preferred Qualifications
• Ability to work in fast-paced, dynamic environment. • Exceptional written and verbal communication skills for communicating with development team with multi-tasking abilities. • Must have the ability to work under minimal direction. • Fair knowledge on Agile/Scrum methodologies. • Proficiency with related software tools like JIRA. About Our Company
With the right company, life can be brilliant. Ameriprise India LLP has been providing client based financial solutions to help clients plan and achieve their financial objectives for 125 years. We are a U.S. based financial planning company headquartered in Minneapolis with a global presence. The firm's focus areas include Asset Management and Advice, Retirement Planning and Insurance Protection. Be part of an inclusive, collaborative culture that rewards you for your contributions and work with other talented individuals who share your passion for doing great work. You'll also have plenty of opportunities to make your mark at the office and a difference in your community. So if you're talented, driven and want to work for a strong ethical company that cares, take the next step to create a brilliant career at Ameriprise India LLP.
Ameriprise India LLP is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, genetic information, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, marital status, family status or any other basis prohibited by law.