Banking Operations Spec.
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
This role is with Credit Suisse AG Mumbai Branch.
- We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standard
- You will efficiently support for Branch Operations.
- Client interaction for transactional activities, preparing checklist, procedures and controls to onboard the callback activities.
- Accuracy and Transparency: Meeting regulatory and operational requirements stipulated by the Bank and external bodies accurately and on time.
- Accountability and Control: Delivering independent control and ensuring compliance with Internal / External rules.
- Information and Advice: Providing valued support and resolution to the business.
- Building the Organization: Collaborate with Business, all teams and external custodian HSBC.
- Optimizing the Use of the Bank's Resources: Deriving efficiency through suggesting better processes for existing activities.
- Understand the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to encouraging an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.
- Graduate with 3 to 5 years of proven experience in India bank Branch operations.
- Outstanding analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to build and maintain solid positive working relationships with business and support partners as well as external counterparties.
- Proven ability to contribute in a team and independently.
- Proven experience of Banking systems and payment systems is required along with other operations in the bank for Treasury, FX, Derivatives is added advantage.
- A phenomenal can do attitude!
- Ability to check and resolve breaks and perform required reconciliation.
- Result oriented, dedicated, hardworking who can work on own initiative and can deliver on time under pressure with a high level of integrity and flexibility, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.