Job Description & Requirements
Qualification Minimum qualifications
- Automate and improve our development platform, including build systems, source control, continuous integration, and release systems.
- Support development, QA and production infrastructure through monitoring and troubleshooting.
- Be able to design, spec and carry out programming projects.
- Provide support to programmers with our internal tools.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science,IT , or another technical field
- Hands-on experience in Java, Python and/or shell scripting
- 2+ years' experience with Unix/Linux operating systems, especially Red Hat distributions
Company Overview Interactive Brokers
- Familiarity with static code analysis tools such as OWASP Dependency-Check
- Experience with the design, implementation, and delivery of build/test/release infrastructure
- Admin experience with continuous integration tools like Jenkins or Travis CI
- Familiarity with distributed version control systems, especially Git
- 2+ year experience with professional software development
- Systematic problem-solving approach, coupled with strong communication skills and a sense of ownership and drive
- Ability to debug and optimize code and automate routine tasks
a subsidiary of publicly-traded Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., based in Greenwich, Connecticut (NASDAQ: IBKR) is a low-cost provider of trade execution and clearing services for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. IBKR's premier technology provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, and funds worldwide from a single IBKR Integrated Investment account. IBKR is one of the largest online brokers by trade volume and is consistently ranked at the top of its field.
Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Our headquarters are in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Switzerland, Hungary, Estonia, Russia, India, Hong Kong, China, Japan and Australia.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Click HERE to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees. (if hyperlink is deactivated please copy https://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/index.php?f=31899 to your browser)
For more information, please visit www.ibkr.com/info