Investment Management Operations Officer ENO
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
- Gather data and carry out performance analysis (absolute, relative, attribution, contribution), risk monitoring (credit, liquidity, market, concentration, country, etc.)
- Prepare reporting (client reporting, investment reporting, management reporting, risk reporting)
- Role requires to have experience in data crunching, data analysis, data investigation, data validation
- Prepare and deliver governance reports and monthly dashboards.
- Coordinate with the team lead to document business processes effectively.
- Providing support on ad hoc queries and specific business requests
- Master degree in Business Administration, Finance or similar; further education (e.g. CA, CFA, FRM) is an advantage but not essential
- Minimum 2-4 years of experience in the finance industry, preferably in areas such as private banking, monitoring of financial risks, portfolio risk monitoring or management reporting
- Excel proficient, ability to work with large datasets and eye for detail. Knowledge in VBA and macros is an advantage
- High level of accuracy, reliability, correctness and timeliness
- Ability to understand end-to-end process and willingness to learn all aspects of the supported business
- Good team-player with readiness to support team members
- Strong communication skills as well as interpersonal ability and can coordinate with teams globally
- Result oriented, dedicated, hardworking and can work on own initiative whilst also working under pressure to deliver on time with integrity, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.