Job Description & Requirements
Interactive Brokers LLC is seeking a motivated and talented KYC Analyst for our KYC group. This position will be located in our Mumbai office. The KYC Analyst will be expected to:
- Support aspects of client onboarding to ensure compliance with Anti-Money Laundering (AML), Know Your Customer (KYC), Customer Information Program, USA PATRIOT Act, and FinCen guidance requirements.
- Analyze client data, documentation, and negative news in order to understand a client risk profile as established under AML and KYC procedures.
- Perform research via internal and external sources, and collect and analyze documentation in accordance with regulatory and KYC requirements.
- Review negative media alerts from client screening tools (e.g., World-Check).
- Conduct transaction monitoring and other surveillance reviews.
- Have a good working knowledge of SEC, FINRA, CFTC, NFA, and state and foreign regulations related to AML and KYC requirements.
Additional preferred Skills
- College degree is required. Acceptable majors include: Finance, Accounting, or Information Systems.
- 1 - 3 years' experience.
- Knowledge of the SRO, Broker Dealer and/or FCM environment, and equities and equity-linked products is key.
- High proficiency with desktop applications and MS Office suite of products is required.
- Must be comfortable working in an automated, hands-on environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skill sets are important prerequisites.
Company Overview Interactive Brokers
- Knowledge of UNIX, SQL, Perl is a plus.
- Experience with an SRO, Broker Dealer or FCM.
- Experience within a Compliance Department, internal audit, legal or a control function of an SRO, BD or FCM.
- Trading background with the ability to understand and breakdown complex trading strategies.
a subsidiary of publicly-traded Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., based in Greenwich, Connecticut (NASDAQ: IBKR) is a low-cost provider of trade execution and clearing services for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. IBKR's premier technology provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, and funds worldwide from a single IBKR Integrated Investment account. IBKR is one of the largest online brokers by trade volume and is consistently ranked at the top of its field.
Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Our headquarters are in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Switzerland, Hungary, Estonia, Russia, India, Hong Kong, China, Japan and Australia.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Click HERE to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees.
For more information, please visit www.ibkr.com/info