Job Description and Responsibilities
Interactive Brokers Group is looking for a Recruiter to manage all phases of the recruiting process for assigned groups, to include, but not limited to kick-off/intake calls with hiring managers, posting of positions, sourcing/screening, coordinating interviews and feedback, closing candidates in the offer stage. The role involves building and maintaining a network online and offline with potential candidates to promote our brand, reduce our time-to-hire and ensure we attract the best professionals. Ultimately, the Recruiter will build a strong talent pipeline and help hire and retain skilled employees.
The ideal candidate will have experience with the following:
- Writing and posting job descriptions.
- Developing effective strategies for evaluating and sourcing candidates.
- Identifying and recruiting high-potential candidates whose skills, culture, motivation and ambition align with our company's needs.
- Maintaining data integrity within our applicant tracking system.
- Ensure a positive and smooth candidate experience.
- Engage in hiring discussions with managers.
- Understanding the dynamics of the diverse groups.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision.
- 3+ years of corporate and or staffing search firm progressive recruiting experience including sourcing and full life cycle recruiting.
- Outstanding communication skills, organizational and negotiation skills.
- Must have experience building effective hiring manager relationships.
- Experience working in a high volume recruiting environment.
- MS Office- including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships.
A high degree of personal responsibility, independence and reliability combined with the pleasure of working with people are elementary components of this exciting and varied job. You are resilient as well as flexible and have discretion and high social competence. Furthermore, you consider excellent organizational skills and highly detail oriented and precise work as your strengths.
We offer a challenging job in a successful, growth-oriented company with potential for development and an attractive remuneration including bonus and share participation plan. We look forward to receiving your application via our career website. Note : Shift Timings - 7 PM to 4 AM. Company Overview Interactive Broker
a subsidiary of publicly-traded Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., based in Greenwich, Connecticut (NASDAQ: IBKR) is a low-cost provider of trade execution and clearing services for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. IBKR's premier technology provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, and funds worldwide from a single IBKR Integrated Investment account. IBKR is one of the largest online brokers by trade volume and is consistently ranked at the top of its field.
Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Our headquarters are in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Switzerland, Hungary, Estonia, Russia, India, Hong Kong, China, Japan and Australia.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Click HERE to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees.
For more information, please visit www.ibkr.com/info