Duff & Phelps is the premier global valuation and corporate finance advisor with expertise in complex valuation, disputes and investigations, M&A, restructuring, and compliance and regulatory consulting.
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to help our clients make sound decisions. As an organization, we think globally-and encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you'll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that enables you to excel. If you're ready to share your perspective with the world, make a real impact at Duff & Phelps. Find out how our approach will change everything for YOU
A true partner within the business, our IT team works globally as one cohesive unit comprised of collaborative professionals who take pride in support and customer service. Core areas include solutions delivery and application development, network operations, workforce services and information services/knowledge management.
Join our team and together we'll power the sound decisions that enhance value - yours and ours. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Salesforce developer to the Duff & Phelps Service Cloud Environment(s).
- Involved in defining, detailing and scoping the technical requirements into solution architecture and ability to drive an independent project from a technical standpoint.
- Optimize Salesforce development (Declarative, Apex Coding, Visual Force) with knowledge of best practices understanding on coding standards, deployment, Apex, VF, Salesforce Integration, Security implementations.
- Design and implementation of real-time and batch integration with Salesforce, Telephony System and other legacy systems using REST / SOAP and Bulk APIs or Any Tool (MuleSoft).
- Ability to work on projects and meet timelines a necessary
- Minor after-hours and weekend work will be required
- Minor traveling to regional offices may be required
- Process Improvement: Identifies processes for improvement in daily work; educates new staff in team process
- College education
- 2-3 years experience in Salesforce and working experience in Salesforce Service Cloud.
- Salesforce.com Certified Force.com Developer preferred.
- Salesforce Admin
- Platform Developer 1
- App Builder
- Service Cloud
- Classic to Lightning Migration and awareness about challenges and considerations for migration
- Hands-on experience in Salesforce Community Cloud and Lightning
- Strong business analysis and functional experience, including requirements gathering, creating/deploying solutions to end users
- In-depth understanding of the capabilities and constraints of the Salesforce.com CRM
- Proven experience with Salesforce development, administration, system integrations, and bug fixes.
- Understanding to Salesforce standard objects Leads, Account, Contacts, Opportunity, the Sales process is required
- Experience creating SOQL statements along with an understanding of object-oriented concepts and design patterns
- Demonstrated experience in configuration, testing, and deployment of Salesforce.com functionality
- Strong verbal/written communication and data presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams. Fluent in speaking, writing, and reading, English language
- Self-Directed learning, problem solving, and researching of system issues.
- Highly organized, strong documentation and action-oriented.
- Should be aware of the ITSM Concept.
- Ability to work and adapt in a dynamic environment and recognize priority issues, escalating accordingly
- Experience with creating standards and documentation
- Strongly customer service oriented; organizational and communication skills, positive and can-do attitude
- Ability to work both independently or as part of a project group, with time constraints
A technical troubleshooting and prioritization skills test will be part of the interview process.
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via http://careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We will not discriminate between applications for reason of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability. Transparency. Confidence. Trust.