Vice President, Credit Research
- Not Specified
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, Inde Mumbai Maharashtra IN
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 10 juil. 18 2018-07-10
BlackRock helps investors build better financial futures. As a fiduciary to our clients, we provide the investment and technology solutions they need when planning for their most important goals. As of March 31, 2018, the firm managed approximately $6.317 trillion in assets on behalf of
BlackRock helps investors build better financial futures. As a fiduciary to our clients, we provide the investment and technology solutions they need when planning for their most important goals. As of March 31, 2018, the firm managed approximately $6.317 trillion in assets on behalf of investors worldwide. For additional information on BlackRock, please visit www.blackrock.com | Twitter: @blackrock | Blog: www.blackrockblog.com | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock.
Functional Title of Role: Vice President, Credit Research
Location: Gurgaon or Mumbai, India
Level 2 Organization Business description:
BlackRock’s Global Credit group manages $84b in assets across Leveraged Finance, Multi-Strategy Credit, Hedge Funds, and Private Credit.
Description of specific group with position opening:
Our Leverage Finance Research Team is searching for Credit Research, Vice President based in Mumbai or Gurgaon. Financial modeling, analytical and strong written and verbal communication skills are paramount.
Brief description of where the role rests within the group and possibly who it reports to:
The analyst will be part of the Credit research team located in Gurgaon or Mumbai, and work in close partnership with analysts based in New York, London and/or Singapore.
The candidate will be responsible for primary coverage on a portfolio of names, focusing on formulating an investment recommendation based on a high quality quantitative and analytical approach. The role involves building and maintaining detailed financial models including forecasts, conducting in-depth company and industry specific analysis, reviewing legal structures and covenant packages, and sector and peer group relative value. The idea is to provide a high quality analytical view and investment recommendation on each credit to the investment teams located in global financial centres.
- Formulating a high quality credit and relative value opinion and recommendation on each company under coverage
- Creating and updating financial models based on industry KPIs including forecasting various scenarios, highlighting the recovery prospects in case of distress
- Preparing regular credit updates for circulating to global audience
- Understanding credit agreements and review applicable covenants
- Keeping a tap on key competitors and their performance vis-à-vis individual coverage
- Focusing on the refinancing/repricing/amend & extend activities
- As a senior member of the analyst team, sharing knowledge and mentoring others is a key requirement
- Motivated team player and flexible in approach with ability to work independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - presents ideas in a clear, concise, and constructive manner
- MBA or equivalent qualification in Finance with superior academic record; CFA will be an added advantage
- Strong Excel, financial modelling, and analytical skills
- Excellent credit skills demonstrated through prior relevant experience (9+ years) working as a research analyst
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer—M/F/D/V.
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.