Sr Product Analysis and Design Specialist
- Act as a liaison between business and technology groups to facilitate communication both ways
- Conduct stakeholder interviews to gather business requirements
- Write complete business requirements and facilitate sign-off
- Produce detailed functional requirement specifications using different modelling techniques including use cases, swim lanes, workflow diagrams, screen mock-up's, etc.
- Work with system architects to ensure system design meets business requirements
- Present high level system architecture to business stakeholders as it relates to business requirements
- Communicate requirements and updates to the same to the relevant stakeholder group
- Project Management and reporting to convey project status, plans, capacity, resourcing, risk and delivery timelines
- Coordinate and participate in User Acceptance Testing
- Support tracking of bugs/enhancements/features as part of the change management process
- Ensure consistency of specifications across sub-systems
- Conduct gap analysis and downstream impact
- Write, revise, and edit client education, user, administrative, and support materials (user guides, quick reference guides, FAQs, training materials, online help)
- Conduct user training workshops as required
IHS Markit is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or accommodation to use our website to apply to a position, please contact email@example.com or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only.
We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit is proud to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment drug testing. As a federal contractor in the United States, IHS Markit is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States. For information regarding legal rights and protections in the United States, please click on the following links:
Right to Work
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Pay Transparency Statement
----------------------------------------------- Current Colleagues
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.