APAC Private Banking Trading Services
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
- We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards.
- Seek to ensure timely and accurate securities transaction bookings - process and authorize securities transactions for equities, fixed income, funds and structured products trades
- Monitor and process life cycle events for structured products
- Attend to and follow up promptly on queries from front office and internal partners - build on existing relationships with internal and external clients to provide an efficient and high quality service
- Investigate un-reconciled items daily in cash and security break files
- Participate and be involved in projects/initiatives to improve efficiency - assist with the strategic development of new systems and processes. Assist with testing and implementation of any relevant new systems, including migration of trades into strategic platforms.
- Preparation of various daily reports
- Understand the value of diversity in the workplace and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.
- Degree relevant to financial services and/or prior experience of financial services
- Experience of at least 5 years in financial services
- Proficient in securities trade processing or settlement flow would be a distinct advantage
- Ability to work under pressure and multitask with excellent attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills and interpersonal ability
- Outstanding analytical skills, problem solving and decision making skills
- Dedication to working in a changing and challenging environment. Work efficiently and effectively in a team
- Result oriented, dedicated, hardworking and can work on own initiative whilst also working under pressure to deliver on time with integrity, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.