Application Security Product Manager,VP,
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
Technology Security Services (ESS) organisation has global responsibility for the design, delivery and operational support for business critical security services within Credit-Suisse. Data Protection and Application Security organisation within TSS is responsible for the design and delivery of the key products and services related to information security. This includes public key infrastructure, data leakage prevention, information right management, application security and testing (DMZ: De-militarized Zone, WAF: Web Application Firewall, SSO: Single Sign-On, reverse proxy) and cloud security.
We are a department that values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards.
Product Manager within the Data Protection and Application Security organization work on a wide variety of tasks and activities that are closely aligned with the bank's strategic programs:
- Provide the entry point for other Credit Suisse teams to voice Application Security service needs (such as reverse proxy, DMZ: De-militarized Zone, WAF: Web Application Firewall, SSO: Single Sign-On, federated authentication, etc.).
- Figure out whether the needs are within the scope of the existing service portfolio.
- Get along with vendor for license negotiation.
- Opportunity to focus on the definition of the bank's global security direction, assisting to develop and communicate security roadmaps, product artifacts and marketing material.
- Responsible for audit and compliance areas such as oversight and delivery of internal and/or external audit actions ensuring timely and high quality delivery as well as resolution of audit and compliance actions/issues.
- Provide technical product expertise for assigned products from portfolio; identify and develop new requirements and services to ensure growing value from product and services portfolio.
- Initiate proposals for new products/platforms in alignment with business.
- Seek to ensure a balanced and professional business partner management on all seniority levels on IT- and business-side.
- Handle products/platforms life-cycle and maintain specific roadmaps while ensuring conformity to regulatory environment.
Open to discussing flexible/agile working. You Offer Essential
- Understand the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work. This should be further elaborated on in your application.
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related subject; alternatively an equivalent education in one of these topics.
- Proven track record of 10+ years overall experience in IT and 3+ years’ experience in an equivalent role (IT Manager, Service Manager, Product Manager).
- Outstanding communication skills and able to build strong positive relationships at each level, including senior management level.
- Proficient in information security, a depth and breadth of supporting technical knowledge within web application security domain is a plus.
- Experience in taking accountability for the challenges in your product portfolio.
- Hardworking and forward-thinking personality as well as work under pressure.
- Consultation skills and the ability to maintain positive working relationships with peers, management, key business partners and clients.
- Experience in implementing security solutions in financial industry.
- Global role experience in large scale institutions.
- Leadership experience (direct or indirect).
- Engineering or security certification is an advantage: CISSP, CISA, CSSLP, MCSE, RHCE, CCNE, CCSE, CCSK, CCSP.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.