Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse.
Overview of business area or project:
- Securities and FX Trading
- Domestic and International Payments
- Advisory, Sales and Self Servicing.
- Screen and Document Sharing
Essentials Skills and Qualifications:
- Experienced in Java, J2EE, REST, Struts, XML, AngularJS, Angular & Typescript
- Keen towards clean coding practices while building scalable, maintainable and performant code
- Excellent analytical, communication skills
- Self-motivated, can do attitude and the ability to learn on the go
- Team player with experience working with international and cross functional teams
Client Channel as part of the Swiss Universal Bank Digitalization IT Division creates the new Online & Mobile Banking application of Credit Suisse. It leverages technology, automation and innovation to move the bank towards digitalization.
The solution provides clients with a compelling user experience while ensuring security of the infrastructure and data.
The application offers an Omni channel user experience for the clients across Desktops, Tablets and Mobile devices. It offers banking functions such as You Offer
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience in Online and Mobile Banking
- Experience with Spring Boot, Micro Service Architecture
Challenges Candidate will be facing in this role:
- Keeping pace with the new technology paradigms while ensuring that the application stay maintainable
- Understanding existing Application code to be able to enhance without creating redundancies
- Troubleshoot problems across Technology stacks
· Language & Frameworks: Java, Spring, Spring Boot, Struts, REST, SOAP
· Frontend Technologies: Typescript, AngularJS, Angular
· Tools: Maven, Ant, SVN, Git, JIRA, Confluence
· Application Servers: WebLogic, Tomcat, NodeJS
· Testing Frameworks: Jasmine, Karma, Protractor
Nice To Have:
· Web Development: HTML, CSS, jQuery, Bootstrap, Grunt, Webpack