Bigdata Developer, ENO,
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
- We are a department that values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and are committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards.
- Big data developer will belong to the Group Finance IT team. The primary role is to develop big data solution for regulatory reporting as per business requirements, check the delivered functionality in the UK OCIR product suite and propose solutions to the business requirements.
- Translate the functional requirements into big data solution and support testing and roll out of the technical components.
- Influence the Bank's strategy on reporting and reference data management technology stack by reviewing the latest technology trends in this space.
- Guide the team with the best approach and technical queries.
- Produce and maintain technical documents/data flow architecture diagrams for the solution developed.
- You understand the value of diversity in the workplace and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work. This should be further elaborated on in your application.
- University degree education preferable in engineering domain.
- 8 years hands on IT application development
- Python is essential
- Spark & SparkSQL is big plus
- SQL skills are mandatory (ideally ORACLE, Hive or Impala, however, knowledge of MySQL or PostgreSQL will be considered) ,
- Self-starter, independent-minded developer
- Collaborator (including Agile dev tools)
- Banking experience preferable
- You are result oriented, dedicated, hardworking and can work on own initiative whilst also delivering on time with a high level of integrity, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.