Full Stack Java Developer, AVP,
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
The International Wealth Management division serves private and institutional clients domiciled in Europe, Latin America, the Middle East and Africa, and includes the global Asset Management franchise. Asset Management Data Platform Team
supports the AM Data Hub
platform. This platform caters to the data needs of multiple businesses. It is also the main interface between multiple Trading Systems like Black Mountain System & Charles River and various Fund Admins like Citi, SSNC etc. It is a Data provider to multiple Risk & Regulatory systems.
Some of the core functions of the team includes
- Building applications that support the data needs of various upstream & downstream systems.
- Coordinate with the Front Office systems to incorporate ongoing changes to trading platform.
- Ensure that the SLA for trade processing & distribution are met.
- Work closely with Marklogic & QLIK Vendors in upgrade & patching activities.
- Ensure that overnight data processing SLA are met for the Front Office systems to begin their trading on time.
- Build interfaces to serve the Reporting & Analytics streams.
- Ingest data from various sources, which help the business make accurate decisions.
- Provide technical leadership to the team. Provide estimates based on business requirement and ensure resource availability and allocation
- Builds and implements short and long-term strategy in terms of technological growth
- Assist in requirement engineering (Technical assistance)
- Collaborate closely with the L2/L3 team in resolving production issues.
- Ensures that Dev Ops & Agile principles are adhered to.
- A degree in Computer Science/Engineering/or a scientific or numerical field.
- Minimum 8 years of experience as Developer on Java & related technologies. Knowledge of Spring is a must.
- Should have experience in containerization platforms like Docker/PCF/Open Shift etc.
- Hands on experience on JSON, X-query etc.
- Solid grasp on software development processes with DEVOPS pipeline
- Business Engineer with ability to convert business requirements into BRD (Business Requirement Documentation) with emphasis on BDD (Behavior Driven Development)
- Strong Asset Management Domain knowledge including domain knowledge on Index solution, Active Fixed income business processes.
- Strong knowhow in MS SQL Server
- Proficiency in Enterprise batch scheduling systems (e.g. Control M)
- Experience with financial entities such as instruments, positions, benchmarks and transactions
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Result oriented, dedicated, hardworking and can work on own initiative whilst also delivering on time with a high level of integrity, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards
- Experience with NOSQL databases specially Marklogic.
- Experience with Reporting solutions like Tableau/QLIK Sense.
- Experience on Apache Airflow, Spring Batch
- Use of dashboard technologies such as Qlikview, Tableau, Power BI nice to have.
- Understanding of Python & knowledge of modern Data Science including machine learning and natural language processing will be an added advantage
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.