Java Architect- Fullstack, VP,
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
We are a department that values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and are committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition, which is an integral part of our cultural values
The Payments Control and Enhancements Program ("PCEP") is a global project looking to materially reduce payments risk and provide a more holistic-approach and framework to payments management and processing within the bank. The stated objectives of the Program include;
1)Reducing the risk of erroneous payments leaving the bank 2) Ensuring payment capabilities are resilient, available and secure 3) The development of a Payment Control Model supported by integrated workflow and near time metrics.
The GOS Global department is a Technology Organization responsible to explore & implement market utilities for Operations services and deliver on regulatory, market and strategic commitments. We reduce costs by exploiting synergies, simplifying business processes, reducing technology complexity, and optimizing deliveries. We increase platform stability by integrating RtB / CtB and cultivate innovation via increased collaboration across the global wider organization. Role Description
We have an exciting technical leadership role within GOS Global Cash Settlements & Cash Management, enabling to be part of the success of the business. The PCEP program offers the following.
- Significant engagement with product owners and user-interaction
- High visibility deliveries
- Strict Agile & DevOps practices
- Technical autonomy and innovation
- Highly motivated and engaged development teams
- Lead architect and global technology lead for the Payment risk filter delivery.
- Evaluate and select technology solutions for anomalous payment detection including buy / build and product evaluation.
- Coordinating with the responsible IT Director, collaborate with the Product Owner closely to deliver solutions and to build user-centric banking capabilities for use by Operations and supporting Businesses around the world.
- Constantly analyze and improve the performance and quality of the product and team.
- Willing and able to adapt to changes in priorities and requirements.
- Remain open, exploit and act on introducing suitable new technologies as continuous improvement.
- Understand the value of diversity in the workplace and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.
- 14 years' experience in application development roles (Developer, Architect)
- Architecture and design experience in large or complex system development
- Expert level experience in full stack development & testing, devops concepts and toolchain experience
- Enterprise integration skills
- Excellent javascipt technology experience such as Angular, Nodejs, React JS
- Outstanding skills in core Java, JSE, JEE, Spring boot, (REST), SOA principles.
- Experience with different persistence styles e.g relational DB (Oracle, Sybase) and non-relational e.g. NoSQL, MongoDB, Hadoop
- Proficient in key cloud platforms and container technologies e.g. Kubernetes / Docker / Openshift
- Experience with integration of Machine learning to provide business value in an IT context.
- Domain experience in payments processing also with settlements knowledge preferable.
- Leadership experience acting as one of technical lead, lead architect or team lead.
- Agile experience including large project models such as Safe or LESS.
- Independent self-starter able to operate with minimal supervision and enable team members to work effectively.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.