Java Developer, AVP,
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
- We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standard
- Work as a Senior Java developer / Java J2EE and database skills for multiple project(s)/work stream(s) within Private Banking Credit Risk - IT space.
- End to end delivery of book of work within the assigned project(s)/work stream(s). Involvement in all the phases of SDLC
- Analysis of business requirements to suggest solutions
- Clear and unambiguous documentation of the requirements, design scenarios and the solutions.
- Close collaboration with the technical teams to ensure that requirements are understood and translated into technical specifications.
- Active involvement with Quality Assurance teams in defining the QA strategy, test plans and use cases to validate solution.
- Supporting user acceptance testing and acting as a single point of contact for all the business partners
- Understand the value of diversity in the workplace and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
- B.Tech. Relevant certification in Java / J2EE
- 10-12 years of relevant experience in designing / developing complex IT systems in C++ / Java/J2EE within banking and financial services, preferably in Credit Risk or Private Banking area.
- Good knowledge of Oracle and P SQL Coding & C++.
- Working knowledge of Linux
- Strong hand in writing functional specifications and user stories
- SQL skills and experience in data analysis.
- Outstanding analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience of independently managing end to end delivery of complex projects.
- Effective business partner management, experience in facing senior business partners, and ability to engage with functional specialists from other departments of the banks.
- Self-motivated and can work with little supervision.
- Ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner (written and verbal).
- Effective time management - able to work under pressure and meet deadlines for both project related and non-project related tasks.
- Good team leader and keen on taking new and diverse tasks/assignments.
- Good understanding of various delivery models including Agile
- Result oriented, dedicated, hardworking who can work on own initiative and can deliver on time with a high level of integrity and flexibility, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.