Senior ReactJS Developer, AVP
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
- Join the Financial Crime Compliance IT team within CRCO (Chief Risk and Compliance Officer). The team is a key partner to the CRCO business in Switzerland and has been a major contributor to its recent success.
- Assist with the development and evolution of systems using groundbreaking technologies
- Work as a Sr. ReactJS developer on CRCO systems that focus on Architecture and delivery.
- Coordinate with a variety of IT teams, IT and business partners in developing technology solutions that supply to new platforms.
- Work within a team that focuses on delivering software using agile principles, strong CI/CD setup and DevOps mentality.
- Seek to assist with the evaluation of new technologies and help establish technical biases for the group.
- Maintain a solid focus on quality, be willing and able to adapt to changes in priorities & requirements and remain open and alert to new technology opportunities.
- We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our cultural values.
- A degree in a quantitative field such as Computer Science, Engineering, IT or equivalent qualification
- Minimum 5+ years of demonstrable experience in working/architecting ReactJS solutions
- Passion on evolving an existing code base as well as designing complex solutions from scratch
- Problem solving, can-do attitude and excellent team-player
- Good interpersonal, collaboration, presentation and communication skills
- Knowledge of TypeScript is an advantage
- Familiarity with Java 8+ and Spring Boot is a plus
- Understand the value of diversity in the workplace and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.