Senior Financial Controller (Medan, Indonesia)
- Basic Salary + Performance Bonus + Company Car + Accommodation
- Medan, Harian Boho, Indonesie
- CDI, Plein-temps
- RGE Pte Ltd
- 16 oct. 17 2017-10-16
Asian Agri is one of the leading private companies in Indonesia producing crude palm oil (CPO) since 1979 and employs around 25,000 people today. Since 1987, Asian Agri has been a pioneer of the Indonesian government’s Trans-National Government Migration (PIR-Trans) program. Today, the company manages 100,000 Ha of land and partners 30,000 smallholder families in Riau and Jambi who operate 60,000 Ha of palm oil plantation.
- To coordinate the preparation of financial statements, financial reports, special analysis and management reports to the business group.
- Lead teams to develop and direct the implementation of strategic
- Must have good understanding of operating and capital expenditure, revenue, internal controls and budgets.
- Responsible for all core financial affairs and ensuring that the team are developed to take on leading roles within the group.
- Controlling the working capital and cash-flow management of the group.
- Must be keen to take on Continuous Improvement initiatives.
- Prepare short and long term financial forecasts.
- Develop implement and maintain accounting and administrative policies and procedures to improve reporting and control over the business operations of the group.
- At least 10 years of strong working experience in manufacturing / commodity environment (agriculture trading/supply chain and plantation)
- Professional accounting qualification including ACCA, CIMA, ICAEW and/or CPA will be highly preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Out-spoken and able to develop and motivate a team
- Highly responsive and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Proven strong managerial and leadership qualities
- Business Partnering skills and a good team player
- Commercially-oriented with high energy, a ‘can-do’ attitude and hands-on
- Operationally in tune with the business with a keen eye for analysis and details