Top tier fund servicing business, with £750bn in assets, covering all private markets is looking for a Fund Accounting Manager, to manage a team of Senior Officers and Officers, looking after private equity and real estate clients, to join their fast growing Centre of Excellence in Ireland. The firm is a market leader and the largest Private Market provider globally.
This individual will be responsible for managing a portfolio of clients and ensuring the delivery of quality client service.
- Allocating work and managing KPIs to ensure high quality of client experience
- Identifying and anticipating potentials risks, ensuring timely escalation/resolution
- Monitoring of client portfolio
- Managing relationships with other associated service providers eg. banks, legal, audit teams
- Training program and talent management of team members
- Actively involved in business expansion activities
- 7 - 10 years of fund experience, specifically in Alternatives, Real Estate or Private Equity
- Preferably, a qualified accountant or strong accounting principles
- Excellent leadership, organisational and staff management skills
- Fluent in English with fluency in other European languages a benefit