AIS-Transfer Agent-(Anti Money Laundering)-Senior Associate-Dublin
Grow your career at State Street
From technology and product innovation to corporate responsibility and community development, we're making our mark on the financial services industry. We're a global company with diverse people and experiences, and a network of over 35,000 employees spanning more than 100 markets. For us, success comes from the impact our employees have - on our clients, our communities and each other.
We're committed to providing an inclusive environment where all employees feel valued and supported. Join us and make your mark at State Street. Job Summary
The role holder will be part of the Investor Services AML operational team responsible for the quality review and ultimate authorization of all investor level AML in line with relevant fund AML programme requirements and IFS AML regulations. The role holder will be responsible for the daily support of the Investor Services AML Team case managers providing an end to end AML service ensuring an efficient and responsive turnaround to clients and investors whilst following the steps required and outlined in all internal policies and procedures for Ireland/Cayman/US. They will act as a point of escalation for case managers on technical and client queries.
They will be involved in AML related project work and ensure all investor level AML is reviewed, approved and stored with an aim to create a zero unauthorised AML population across all IFS Clients. In the role of T ransfer Agent-(Anti Money Laundering) you will be responsible for
To be successful in this role, your experience should include
- Responsible for monitoring and tracking team activity against all shared mailboxes and assisting the team with queries.
- Identify key priorities within the team on a daily basis and assign appropriately to ensure delivery of all tasks.
- Actively manage day to day relationship with the Investor Services team contacts, Relationship managers and Compliance team contacts
- Demonstrate awareness with regulatory (and internal policy) obligations regarding Suspicious Activity Reporting.
- Assist in the preparation and distribution of weekly AML reports.
- Act as a point of escalation for the team for technical and client queries providing an efficient and swift service to Investors.
- Foster and act as a role model to build risk awareness within the team.
- Proactively seek greater productivities in the team through process improvements & automation where applicable.
- Day to day support of the Investor Services AML case managers ensuring daily, weekly and monthly deliverables are met in accordance with internal controls - Day to day processing of Investor AML reviews to ensure quick and effective QA review and approval:
- Reviewing of all AML documentation received for all investors submitted for AML review.
- Ensuring all AML documentation is saved to the DMS (Document management system) for each investor, by type, and that the AML requirements per investor type as outlined on our internal checklists and AML policies and procedures are collected and verified.
- Acting as a point of contact for all IFS TA teams in relation to answering and assisting efficiently with all AML related queries/Issues.
- Possess and continue to developing an in depth knowledge of all internal policies and procedures including all operational procedures used during the AML Review to assist with
- Ensuring all AML documentation is received from the Investor Services team for each investor submitted.
- Ensuring that all AML queries raised with the group can be answered in detail and within the agreed SLA.
- All AML checklists points/steps in the authorization of AML are clearly understood
- All Investor Services AML Team processes are strictly followed in accordance with the procedure documentation
- Excellent analytical skills, with the ability to concisely and effectively communicate results of analysis and proposals to senior management and Clients, both verbally and in writing.
- Excellent administrative and organisational skills, with the ability to multi-task, prioritize and to work calmly under pressure.
- Strong attention to detail and risk awareness.
- Team oriented and enthusiastic with the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Good knowledge and practical experience of dealing with Anti-Money Laundering regulations is required.
- Sound procedural, technical and product knowledge of the Transfer Agency business is desired.
- Typically candidate will have experience in a similar environment.
- Association of Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialists preferred.
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office suite including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.