AVP - Enterprise Risk - Internal Audit
- €55,000 - €70,000 + Bonus & Benefits
- Dublin, Leinster, Irlande
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Gresham Hunt
- 20 oct. 17 2017-10-20
Gresham Hunt are working with a Global Top Tier bank with a regional base in Dublin City Centre. The bank are now looking to recruit an AVP to join their Internal Audit team with a specific focus on Stress Testing / ICAAP/ Capital Risk.
- Deliver on Internal Audit assignments in the Capital & risk Management divsion across the Region (EMEA)
- Assist the Head of Internal Audit on designing the annual audit plan for the business area.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with the business.
- Provide Subject Matter advice to the Group Audit team when required on your specialist areas and other wider related areas.
- Provide the Audit leadership team with regular updates on the progress of audits.
- 3-5 years' experience in a Risk Management position without any Audit experience OR at least 3-5 years’ experience of Audit/Assurance within Financial Services
- Experience of engaging with Senior level stakeholders over the phone and in-person
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree required
- Excellent communication skills & gravitas.
- ACA/ACCA is preferred but not essential.
- Excellent presentation and ambitious professional is important.