Analyst, Regulatory & Risk Consulting
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you'll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you're ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
Duff & Phelps' Regulatory and Risk consulting practice provides a range of risk management services to support financial services firms.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we'll maximize the value of your career. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Reviewing fund documentation including prospectus, business plans, programme of activities, policies and procedures
- Reviewing reports provided by auditors, administrators, depositaries, distributors and investment managers to boards
- Preparation of designated person reports & ancillary reports for boards
- Providing support to the appointed designated person
- Provide support to clients with regard to compliance, listing, corporate governance requirements and other relevant matters
- Undertaking research across a wide range of investment fund topics as required, monitoring regulatory developments and providing feedback to clients
- Assisting and conducting ad-hoc projects
- Conducting on-site visits to fund service providers and writing reports
- Periodically assisting with AML services to Irish funds and providing on-going support to MLROs
- Ensuring that deliverables are met to a high standard in a timely manner
- Relevant experience at an investment manager, consultancy, fund service provider, regulator or other professional services firm
- 3 years+ practical experience of working in Irish fund regulatory environment
- Technical proficiency with a knowledge of CP86 & guidance a distinct advantage
- Report writing and effective writing skills
- Excellent communication, organizational & time management skills
- Solid ability to work on your own initiative
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.