Asset Servicing Administrator - (Spanish or German Language)
Description Team/Position Overview
- Primary Location: Ireland,Leinster,Dublin
- Education: None
- Job Function: Transaction Processing
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: No
- Job ID: 19028420
The successful candidate will act as a primary subject matter expert for Corporate Actions analytics and processing within one of the domestic markets serviced by the Corporate Actions department and will work closely with other Team Members and the Team Leader/ Section Manager of the group to address operational issues and work on other Strategic Initiatives.
The candidate will have a good understanding of Global Equity and Fixed Income markets, and knowledge Voluntary and Mandatory Corporate Action Events.
The day to day within the team will comprise of market research plus review of mandatory, mandatory with choice and voluntary corporate action events using our core Custody system.
Identify all eligible holders, develop and ensure to distribute notifications related to corporate action events, while also processing client instructions and ensuring Citi meet's the required market deadlines.
Resolve all discrepancies, ensure to take action on everyday matters as well as inquiries from internal teams.
Ensure to escalate more complicated issues complying procedures to assure timeliness and processing accuracy. Support with varied related duties as needed for ad hoc reports or projects. Qualifications Key Responsibilities:
Experience and Skills
- Analysis of market information
- Event Creation
- Reconciliation of holdings
- Handling of Corporate Action instructions
- Query handling
- Deadline monitoring
- Communication with local key providers
- Bachelor's degree in Business or related discipline
- Proven capacity of working well under pressure and meeting strict deadlines
- Strong numerical skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong investigation and reconciliations ability
- Proven team player
- Mastery of MS Office Excel and macro skills are a plus
- Fluent German or Spanish are a plus