Associate Systems Analyst (Level 1)- SaaS Operations (Charles River); Snr. Assoc.
- Lieu de travail : Dublin, Leinster, Irlande
- Salaire : Competitive
- Type de contrat : Plein-temps
Associate Systems Analyst (Level 1)- SaaS Operations (Charles River); Snr. Assoc.Job Description Charles River provides an end-to-end solution to automate front and middle office investment management functions across asset classes on a single platform. Delivered as a hosted service, the solution improves data quality and investment professional productivity, controls risk and lowers technology costs. Charles River serves more than 350 investment firms in over 40 countries in the institutional asset and fund management, private wealth, alternative investments, insurance, banking and pension markets. Charles River were acquired by State Street in October 2018.
Background: A client facing, business and technical role responsible for all aspects of managing and upgrading production Charles River systems for multiple clients as part of the Charles River Software as a Service (SaaS) offerings which includes Application management for hosted and non-hosted clients.
Responsibilities: This role involves working closely with multiple clients, providing remote management, administration and support for client production Charles River solutions. Responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
- Provision of front-line, first level technical support as part of a global team with the objective of providing exemplary customer service to Charles River's clients.
- Co-ordination and liaising with clients, internal departments and vendors to receive, triage, investigate, troubleshoot and resolve client reported problems and those detected by automation tools.
- Follow departmental procedures to ensure timely, high quality delivery of service to clients and ensure a high level of service availability.
- Escalate and track issues which exceed the scope of front-line support capability.
- Ensure all internal tracking systems and documentation is accurate and up to date.
- User administration/privileges.
- Periodic out of hours and weekend support.
Skills, Experience & Qualifications Required:
- Experience in a similar role essential ie Application Support.
- Proven ability to work in a mission critical, business application software operations and support environment.
- Familiarity with databases; ideally MS SQL and networks essential.
- Experience with process and job scheduling.
- Some exposure to or interest in Financial Services/Investment Management/Trading systems desirable.
- Familiarity with programming languages, scripting, XMLs, FIX, Scheduling software ideal.
- Excellent customer service skills, technical troubleshooting skills and communication skills.
- Aptitude for and experience of technical troubleshooting and resolution.
- University degree in a technical or analytical discipline eg Maths, Computer Science, Engineering or Statistics