• Generate new business revenue and Identify new markets, products, technologies and opportunities in the commodities market (Agri, Energy, Oil etc)
• Drive the Company brand actively through trade calls, surveys, industry events, trade shows and conferences.
• Understand the desk’s business strategy and continually improve the operating model.
• Participate in pre- and post-trading operational duties
• Execute & on-board OTC & listed customers
• Provide customers with seamless trade execution
• Observe standards of market conduct and comply with all regulatory, exchange or clearing house requirements
Knowledge and Experience
Extensive knowledge of the Exchange Traded Futures and Options space front to back Self-motivated and thrive in fast-paced environments Excellent client facing skills Strong quantitative, analytical and problem-solving skills The successful candidate must satisfy the requirements of the MCC and comply with the ongoing Fitness & probity Regime of CBI
Please apply to be considered for this role or contact Melissa Lam at firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.