SSGA Client Reporting Analyst, Senior Associate
Based in Dublin, this role is in the Client Administration area within State Street Global Advisors (SSGA) - State Street's investment management organisation.
SSGA is a leading provider of investment management solutions to institutional investors. SSGA is one of the world's largest institutional investment managers with approximately $3.5 trillion in assets under management. We have global resources and talent passionate about delivering high quality investment strategies and integrated solutions to our clients worldwide, across virtually every asset class, capitalisation range, region, and style. Job Description
This role will involve working on the Client Reporting team. You will work as part of a small team that primarily are responsible for producing/overseeing the production of the monthly and quarterly investment management reports for SSGA Europe clients and handling and responding to queries from clients, their consultants and auditors. The team also oversees the production of Fund Factsheets for certain SSGA Europe funds. Primary Responsibilities include
- Ensure that all client reports are produced and delivered to clients accurately and in a timely fashion.
- Ensure that Fund Factsheets are produced accurately and in line with deadlines.
- Handle queries from clients, consultants and auditors in relation to the client's investments and reports.
- Attend and participate in meetings with the client implementation teams to understand new client on-boarding and restructure events and the corresponding client reporting requirements.
- Assist client facing teams with client queries.
- Work with colleagues to improve procedures and to continually strengthen controls.
- Minimise errors. When they do occur, ensure that they are handled and communicated appropriately and as per SSGA policy.
- Develop and maintain good working relationships internal and external to SSGA Europe.
- Active participation in team and department meetings.
- Have an honours degree in a relevant discipline.
- Have 3+ years relevant experience in the Financial Services industry, preferably in Investment Management.
- Be motivated to succeed within an operational environment.
- Have a high level of accuracy, good attention to detail, a strong awareness of risk, and understand the implication of errors.
- Have a structured approach to work with the ability to be flexible when required
- Have strong social and communication skills (both written and verbal). Be capable of building cohesive relationships within the department and across other departments.
- Be a great teammate.