We have been mandated by an International Renewables Developer to hire an Energy Trader to add to their Dublin team. This is an excellent opportunity to gain front office trading experience across European Energy Markets.
- Maximise economic benefit from trading energy positions across various markets.
- Optimise the dispatch of portfolio and assets while making timely commercial decisions based on informed judgement.
- Manage various stakeholder interactions and liaise with the wider trading team to ensure optimisation.
- Monitor risk in line with regulatory frameworks.
- 2-5 year's relevant energy trading experience, or equivalent educational background with desire to move industry.
- Exceptional numerical and analytical background wit attention to detail.
- Strong commercial acumen with demonstrated stakeholder engagement skill.
- Knowledge of Energy Markets and associated commodity markets is highly desirable but not essential.
For more information or to discuss this opportunity in confidence, contact Niamh Fox at firstname.lastname@example.org.