Equity Analyst - Energy Sector - Level 4/AVP
- Lieu de travail : Dublin, Leinster, Irlande
- Salaire : Please refer JD.
- Type de contrat : Plein-temps
Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success. Our promise to
Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. It’s also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. You’ll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
State Street Global Advisors’ Dublin-based Fundamental Equity Team seeks to invest in undervalued equities through bottom-up, value-based stock selection, grounded in rigorous fundamental analysis and a long-term investment horizon. The concentrated nature of our suite of global and regional portfolios ensures that our investments are active, high conviction positions, focused on what, we believe, are our most compelling opportunities.
We are now recruiting for an Equity Analyst to join our energy team, part of our six global sector-specific research units. The successful candidates will:
- meet with, analyse, model, and value the securities of global publicly-listed corporations.
- run global sector portfolios and recommend investments for inclusion in our regional and global strategies.
We invite applications from both financial services and non-financial services industries. Candidates should:
- have a keen interest in working in investment management.
- have a real passion for research and an advanced level of financial literacy.
- have deep domain knowledge in the energy sector – most likely gained either as an analyst or in a corporate strategy or strategic consulting role.
- be a CFA charter holder or have an interest in completing the CFA programme.
If successful, you will benefit from the skills, experience, and support of a highly motivated team of investment professionals as you develop the skillset specific to our approach to investing.