A new to the Irish Market global Financial Services Institution are looking to hire an experienced Financial Analyst with a proven track record of working on financial statements in accordance with Local GAAP, IFRS to work closely with the Head of Finance in carrying out the firm’s responsibilities.
Role Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Prepare daily reconciliations of primary general ledger accounts
- IFRS reporting to local government and tax authorities and regulatory reporting to the CBI
- Reporting under the CRD IV framework (e.g. COREP, Asset Encumbrance, FINREP)
- Future reporting under the Investment Firm Regulation (IFR) and Investment Firm Directive (IFD) framework
- Analyses and management reporting
- Daily reconciliation of trades, positions and settlements
- Daily reconciliation of all cash entitlement and corporate action related payables and receivables
The Person Should have:
- A third level honours degree or professional qualification in the area of business, accounting, finance etc.
- Qualified Chartered Accountant (ACA, ACCA) or Management Accountant (CIMA) with a proven track record
- 3 + years PQE in a relevant role with strong technical ability to complete the tasks in an efficient manner
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills, in particular the ability to engage with senior stakeholders
- A proven ability to work collaboratively and effectively with others but must also be capable of showing initiative and carrying out tasks on their own
Please apply through the link provided or to set up a confidential phone call to discuss this mandate and the package on offer contact Stephen via firstname.lastname@example.org