- Competitive package on offer
- Dublin, Leinster, Irlande Dublin Leinster IE
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Paragon Executive
- 30 mai 18 2018-05-30
Exciting role for an experienced Finance professional to join a very successful company based in Dublin 2, you will be tasked with managing the finance team and driving improvements in systems, procedures, controls and reporting. Reporting to the CFO (very experienced leader and excellent mentor for this FC) you will be responsible for ensuring the finance function is fit for purpose to support the exciting and ambitious growth plans.
Roles / Responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for all tasks associated with financial reporting, regulatory reporting, tax and compliance functions.
- Managing the annual audit process and owning the corporate tax function
- Preparing and presenting detailed budgets and forecasts for the senior management and investors
- You will be responsible for preparing and developing key performance metrics.
- Lead the new system implementation process within the Finance division and the subsequent automation of tasks / procedures.
- Other aspects of the role will include executing a FX hedging strategy and providing regular financial updates and commentaries for the senior management team.
- Assisting the CFO in managing key external relationships across investors, banks and key suppliers.
Education / Requirements:
- Senior Financial Accountant with strong post qualification experience in a commercial finance role in a multi-currency environment.
- Experience around driving efficiencies and assisting the FD/CFO on strategic projects (acquisitions & integrations) very beneficial
- Experience on systems implementation very advantageous.
- First rate communication skills (both oral and written) are required as you will be regularly presenting and working with c-suite, investors and key external stakeholders including banks, auditors and advisory firms.
If you would like to discuss this exciting opportunity further, please apply by sending your CV to this advert or call Robin Craig on +353 1 8746770 for a confidential conversation.