We are seeking candidates with a strong fund accounting background to perform a Manager Role within our Dublin office based in the International Financial Services Centre. You will be responsible for managing the accounting and reporting function for a number of private equity clients. Successful candidates would be expected to have a solid understanding of the Private Equity fund structures. You will also be required to be able to build strong working relationships with your peers within the organisation and interact closely with Depositaries, Auditors, Fund Boards, the CBI and other key internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensuring that all Client NAV deliverables for a team are completed and delivered on time, to the highest standard and in line with service level agreements and procedures.
- Ensuring that the Client continually receives a high quality service and that positive client scores are maintained.
- Continuously identify opportunities to enhance our service and value proposition for our clients.
- Day to day management in relation to all client and internal deliverables.
- Ensure staff adhere to standard operating procedures and controls.
- Ensuring effective oversight of the Indian teams and monitoring of KPI’s in line with regulatory requirements.
- Co-ordination and planning of NAV deliverables, financial statements work to ensure that all client requirements are met.
- Oversee the Professional Development of direct reports.
- Represent fund accounting on key global strategic initiatives where required.
- Ability to build effective relationships with key internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- Ownership of any required Regulatory Reporting.
Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Proven track record in Private Equity Fund Accounting or similar role in the Funds industry.
- Proven track record in the production and review of NAV calculations.
- Experience with financial statements preparation and review preferred.
- Strong client relationship management and networking skills essential.
- Ability to work in a changing, fast-paced and control focused work environment.
- Ability to work both independently and enthusiastically as part of a team.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong business acumen and attention to detail.
- Strong leadership and organizational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage tight internal and client deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, able to communicate effectively both internally and externally.
SS&C provides software and software-enabled services for the global financial services industry. Through a combination of organic innovation and strategic acquisitions, we have assembled a comprehensive selection of technology and service capabilities, backed by industry-leading expertise. Since 1995, SS&C has acquired 51 businesses with products, services and/or technologies in existing or complementary vertical markets. Acquisitions include GlobeOp, Advent Software, Citi Alternative Investor Services, Wells Fargo Global Fund Services and DST Systems.
SS&C has more than 24,000 employees worldwide. Our head office is located in Windsor, Connecticut with offices throughout North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Australia. SS&C provides the global financial services industry with a broad range of highly specialized software, software enabled-services and software as a service (SaaS) solutions for operational excellence.
SS&C is the leading independent provider of cloud-based fund administration services and software for the alternative investment industry, including hedge funds, fund of funds, private equity funds and managed accounts.
Data Privacy Notice
The provision of personal information through your job application will be processed in accordance with SS&C Data Privacy Notice for Candidates (https://www.ssctech.com/Portals/0/Documents/pdf-assets/SSC-EEA-Data-Protection-Policy.pdf), which the applicant hereby acknowledges having read and fully understood.
SS&C is an Equal Opportunity Employer and as such does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.