Fund Accounting & Administration, Assistant Vice President
Assistant Vice Presidents are responsible for complying with the direction, policies, and guidelines for their group. They interpret client and business needs, direct staff through a team of managers and implement short and long-term solutions to ensure that all client and business needs are met.
- Understands and is responsible for NAV production, and the implementation of operating policies within area managed. Maintains client service in accordance with IFS internal controls and the regulatory requirements.
- Interprets client needs, assessing the full requirements, identifies solutions to non-standard tasks/queries.
- Participates in working groups established to drive new products and services to expand business opportunities and better meet the needs of clients, understanding IFS proprietary software and infrastructure. Applies knowledge/skills to a range of standard and moderately complex activities.
- Develops and achieves targets concerning conversion of new business
- Has developed specialist knowledge/expertise in own discipline & shares expertise with colleagues and other departments.
- Provide support for and effectively communicate company initiatives and goals to managers and staff within the group.
- Participate in special projects, serve on related committees and provide input on their execution.
- Manages the activities of managers, individual contributors or supervisors within their team with accountability for results in terms of costs, strategies and employees. Manages direct reports on an on-going basis.
- Responsible for identifying, managing and developing talent within their group. Focus on team building, morale and retention of talent to ensure exceptional team performance. Builds capacity into teams to take on further funds/clients
- Communicate effectively, providing information that is clear, concise and beneficial to others
- Advent Geneva experience would be advantageous