Global Quality Assurance Manager, VP
Purpose of role
Client Assurance and Quality Control Manager
Establish and govern a program to enhance service quality for relevant clients with a particular focus on risk mitigation, reduction in errors and improved control environment. Role Specifics
Required Skills / Experience
- Create a comprehensive testing program inclusive of all areas performing work for relevant client
- Ensure best practice on data quality in all functional/regional servicing for clients including our Business partners - IFDS
- Lead Quality Working Group - GCOO, Global COOs, Change Managers, Corporate Risk
- Perform incident and IDD reviews
- Review proposed new business service models for data integrity in required data and reporting delivery
- Participate on behalf of global service teams on State Street initiatives - IDD Risk Review/Corporate Governance, FR2.0, Beacon
- Participate in client relationship governance and update Executives, internal teams, client on data quality - joint Executive, internal Executive, Monthly Business Managers Service Review
- Develop effective quality inspection plans
- Orchestrate and drive the successful and timely completion quality improvement initiatives
- Build strong relationships with other business colleagues
- Actively participate in committees and risk management projects as needed
- Oversee production of management reporting
- Anticipate, monitor, actively manage and report all risk issues
- Perform other duties as required
- Proven related experience in Quality Control
- Knowledgeable about processes, risks and controls/controls design for back and middle office activity.
- Experience in process and controls mapping methodologies.
- Management and leadership skills.
- Communication, influencing, and collaboration skills.
- Competent to Expert with a Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience with a focus in related field preferred