Head of Compliance and MRLO - Ireland, Asset Management
- Dublin, Leinster, Irlande
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 22 févr. 19
Our client a leading Global Investment manager based in the City are looking for an experienced Compliance professional to be based in their Dublin office and lead the compliance for their Irish Management Company Subsidiary. The Company is a UCITS and AIF management company overseeing an Irish UCITS AIF’s in Luxembourg.
- PCF -15, Head of compliance and MRLO
- Oversee the compliance under requirements of the central bank of Ireland.
- Provide compliance for mandates across multiple asset classes.
- Maintain relationships between internal stakeholders.
- Drive a positive and proactive compliance culture within the firm.
- Perform detailed compliance monitoring and reporting as well as AML reporting
- Work closely with the board
- Degree educated
- Extensive Financial services experience
- Ideally, experience within investment management
- Previous experience in PCF-15 position.
- Understanding of UCITS/AIFM
- Strong project management ability
- Knowledge of MIFID and Irish Stature