IFDS European Business Readiness Lead - Assistant Vice President
- Lieu de travail : Dublin, Leinster, Irlande
- Salaire : Competitive
- Type de contrat : Plein-temps
IFDS European Business Readiness Lead - Assistant Vice PresidentThe AVP of Business Readiness for New Client On-boarding will be required to demonstrate a comprehensive knowledge of the Funds Industry and will take the lead role in the management of the Business Readiness .
The incumbent will be responsible for new client launches and conversions, supporting the designing and implementing of global operating models, supporting quality UAT testing for system enhancements, new operating models, connectivity for new client launches and conversions, and for building an Operational Implementation Program utilized for new client prospects. The incumbent will possess expert knowledge of Transfer Agency Business and Applications, product and service offerings, systems and processes and will be focused on operational efficiencies, being a solid advocate for change to support continued growth and overall evolution of the business.
The incumbent will work closely and provide support to Sales and Development, Operational Readiness, Operations and various other key stakeholders.
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive Business Operations New Client Onboarding playbook and ensure all tasks are delivered / completed on a timely basis.
- Conduct Due Diligence sessions with clients to assess their existing needs, and to work internally with IFDS team members to match those needs with iFast technology and/or processes.
- Lead gap analysis working closely with Operational Readiness Team and Operations.
- Oversee Research and requirements gathering; process analysis; investigation of existing functionality; gap analysis, preparation of Project Management and SDLC documents, participation in design of new functionality; ensure functionality/products satisfy the legal, regulatory and client requirements.
- Maintain the "Due Diligence Questionnaire" document
- Utilization of industry best practices to ensure usability, scalability, maintainability
- Participate in project walkthroughs: business requirements, design walkthrough, functional test plans and implementation sessions
- Oversee product testing to ensure product quality is maintained
- Contribute to the implementation of new products and communicate effectively between internal and external stakeholders to ensure product satisfaction is maintained
- Assist in identifying functional or operational gaps in the self-service products through competitive analysis, monitoring industry trends and prioritizing customer's requests
- Work with the Operations Readiness team to define new processes to support specific client requirements and execute strategies to completion
- Capture operational requirements and work with key stakeholders to assess the impact on the business.
- Management of client-facing projects business readiness tasks
- Lead in client project calls and Governance for business readiness
- Management of Business Readiness Challenges and /Escalation
- Internal Senior Management Steering meeting participation
- Management of Workstream Meetings
- Liaises extensively with clients to establish exact requirements, agree solutions for global operation model
- Proactive identification and management of project risks, ensuring that the appropriate measures are taken to ensure that all stakeholders have an appropriate appreciation of the key risks and that the required steps to mitigate these risks are completed.
- Thorough documentation throughout the project life cycle including of all required signoffs
- Develop detailed execution plans; questionnaires; set up forms and documentation to successfully support the implementation of new clients and products.
- Support and interact with other business units involved in the project and coordinates the project team and activities.
- Works within the Transfer Agency Project Office structure and ensures that all standard templates are used and required resources are procured.
- Ability to develop detailed project plans encompassing, Business readiness requirements across all departments within TA.
- Manage expectations of key stakeholders end ensure transparency in all communication.
- Provide frequent progress/ status reporting.
- Attend BRD walkthroughs; provide operational insight and assess impact on the business through active engagement of key stakeholders.
- Cultivate open communication with clients and business partners in an effort to identify opportunities to improve processes and methodologies
- Keep abreast of industry trends and best practices, market data and new product rollouts.
- To comply with the regulatory regimes in which IFDS operates, with particular consideration given to relevant Client Asset, Data Protection and Financial Crime Prevention regulations, as appropriate to the above role.
- Drive the development and implementation of appropriate procedures to meet internal control and external compliance/regulatory requirements
- All employees are accountable for the delivery of a Quality service, driving for excellence in all their work activities;
- To be quality driven, aiming for 100% accuracy and timeliness of delivery;
- To effectively plan the way services are delivered so that all activity is directly related to providing quality services and meeting the expectations of the client (internal and external);
- To continuously review processes and practices relating to the role and act as a catalyst for change and improvement in individual and team performance;
- To observe proper standards of market, business and personal conduct, demonstrating integrity in the execution of duties;
- To communicate and promote the values which reinforce and support a consistent quality culture.
- To adhere to company values of Professional, Accountable, Client Focused, Excellence and Leadership in all tasks and interactions
- Must be willing to travel as part of the role - mostly between Ireland, Lux and UK.
Essential Knowledge and Competency Requirements;
- Expert knowledge of TA Applications and capabilities
- Expert knowledge of Transfer Agency Operations, mutual fund products and thorough understanding of Global distribution channels
- Comparative produce knowledge and industry knowledge - e.g. NSCC, Platforms, ETF's, UCITS funds, Trailer Fees etc
- Extensive work experience in similar client facing role
- Excellent administrative, organisational and business support skills, with the ability to multi-task and to work calmly under pressure.
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office suite including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Ability to work accurately to tight deadlines
- Proactive and able to work independently and as part of a team
- Demonstrated leadership skills including initiative, accountability, credibility, and consensus building.
- Ability to manage direct and indirect reports in a virtual team setting
- As well as high level of interpersonal skill to interact with senior business professionals.
- Well-developed decision making, judgment and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to engage internal stakeholders across a number of different functional areas.
- Strong presentation and public speaking skills, including the ability to present to a C-suite audience.
- Client Service orientation, with a proven ability to work with clients and internal groups to diagnose and develop solutions.
- Strong quantitative, analytical and problem solving/troubleshooting skills combined with the ability to draw meaningful conclusions from qualitative client feedback or large data sets.
- Demonstrated ability to innovate and develop new proposals/solutions.
- Proven project management skills, with strong attention to detail and flexibility to handle multiple projects and changing priorities.
- Enthusiastic and proactive approach with meticulous attention to detail
- Positive impact - performs in a manner that makes a strong positive impression on others; e.g., high energy level, a problem-solving approach, approachable; and the ability to act with a sense of urgency when required.
Desirable Knowledge and Competency Requirements:
- Undergraduate degree.
- PMP certification or minimum of 2 years of Project Management experience
- Experience with analysis and project life cycle methodologies as well as an understanding of the implementation project life cycle is preferred.
- Knowledge of compliance, anti-money laundering and regulatory environment.
- Proactive in acquiring information to develop new skills to improve job performance; grasps new material quickly and easily, and applies new information, concepts and procedures in a constructive manner.
- Detail oriented with a demonstrated ability to enhance process improvement capabilities.
- Understanding of investment concepts and the ability to communicate a working knowledge of investment strategies and products
- Knowledge of the mutual fund processing and quality control; call centres and the administrative back-office.
This position is open to receive applications until 22nd March 2019.
This is a Control Function position and therefore any offer made will be subject to the successful Completion of the required Fitness and Probity Checks in line with Regulatory requirements.