IFDS Project Co-ordinator (Change Management) – Senior Associate
- Lieu de travail : Dublin, Leinster, Irlande
- Salaire : Competitive
- Type de contrat : Plein-temps
IFDS Project Co-ordinator (Change Management) – Senior AssociateThe Project Co-coordinator is responsible for maintaining a high standard of project activities within the Transfer Agency Change Management Team ensuring a centralized governance structure for a group of projects aimed at ensuring standardization, reducing duplication and leveraging resources such as people, technology, and communication
In the role of IFDS-Project Co-ordinator (Change Management) you will be responsible for
JOB DUTIES -
- Management key reporting, both external and internal related to in-flight projects.
- Apply control checks on closed projects to ensure all governance docs have been signed off including stakeholder and client sign offs.
- Assisting with Business Cases in conjunction with the Project sponsor.
- Preparation, implementation and clear communication of plans to all stakeholders.
- Liaises extensively with other departments, stakeholders and clients, PMO in other IFDS sites where needed to agree on best practice and alignment.
- In conjunction with the Project Manager, ensure proactive identification and management of project risks, ensuring that the appropriate measures are taken to ensure that all stakeholders have an appropriate appreciation of the key risks and that the required steps to mitigate these risks are completed.
- Thorough documentation management throughout the project life cycle including collation of all required signoffs by the PM or by themselves if that function has been delegated.
- Issue tracking and management, ensuring that the appropriate stakeholders are in agreement with the resolution steps.
- Cost/benefit analysis under the direction of the Project Manager.
- Reports project status and issues to business units and senior \\ executive stakeholders on a regular basis.
- Budget management and project costs.
- Assists with the development of the Training Program for the department.
- Interfaces with other business units involved in the project and coordinates the project team and activities across all organizations involved in the project.
- Coordinates internal Legal & Risk requests.
- Facing off to Internal and External Audit teams when required.
- Client facing activities.
- Audit activities.
- Various key initiatives and tasks as directed by VP.
To be successful in this role, your experience should include:
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED -
- Relevant years of experience in Project coordinator experience in financial services or relevant experience in an operational role within Transfer Agency.
- Excellent understanding of Project Artefacts (plans, milestones, RAID logs etc).
- Professional qualification in Project Management, banking, finance, business administration desirable.
- Ability to work successfully within tight deadlines and to multi task.
- Experience in Change Projects an advantage.
- Experience in Change Management in Financial Services a strong advantage.
- Advanced computer skills : MS Office: Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook, Project, Visio, SharePoint
- Knowledge of Transfer Agency function an advantage
- Excellent organisational and planning skills.
- Strong attention to detail at both Macro and Micro levels.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication, interaction and influencing skills.
- Ability to interact with internal and client stakeholders at all levels, including senior Executives.
- Self-motivated,proactive, innovative and analytical.
- Strong Presentation and facilitating skills.
- Good prioritisation and time management.
- Good people management & supervisory skills.
- Experience with Internal and External Auditors a strong advantage.