IPSI - Solution Consultant
IPSI is a member company of FNZ, a partner to the world's leading financial institutions.
Since its formation in 1998, IPSI has a leading provider of third-party services to the life assurance industry. Currently, IPSI has clients who sell life assurance products via banks, brokers, sales networks and over the Internet in eight European countries.
Our ambition is to continue our growth by offering excellent service to our existing clients, to acquire new clients, and to extend the range of services on offer.
IPSI Business Analysis and Solutions Consulting is a dedicated & focused team within the Client Change Services Change, which provides Platform Consulting services to new and existing customers.
The Solution Consultant role is a key role within this team, and will provide leadership and expertise in the following areas:
- Platform Proposition definition and enhancement.
- Target Operating Model definition and enhancement.
- Business transformation support and consultancy services.
- Regulation and advice on platform compliance.
- Customer training programmes and knowledge transfer.
- Platform configuration and the MWS process.
- Development of bespoke customer requirements.
- Platform integration design.
The role is based in Dublin.
FNZ Solution Consulting provides services to both new and existing customers as an additional revenue stream. These services can be bundled as part of a Platform implementation (MWS), on-going platform change programme or as an ad-hoc consulting assignment. Team Responsibilities:
The Solution Consulting team is responsible for providing a range of high value services to FNZ Customers.
This includes being responsible for the Platform configuration and running the Model Wealth Solution configuration process for new platform implementations.
It also involves carrying out a variety of consulting assignments for existing customers and new customers in a variety of contexts, including proposition definition, TOM definition, Business transformation, customer training and knowledge transfer, and the definition of bespoke requirements where required for customer platform solutions. Specific Role Responsibilities:
Experience required: Preferred Industry Knowledge
- Provide propositional leadership and support for the FNZ Solution Consulting function, building capability, and providing support for other members of the team. Instil a spirit of continuous improvement in the team.
- Work with FNZ customers to help define proposition and product requirements. Provide Market expertise as required. Be an SME in FNZ Platform functionality and apply this understanding to help customers define propositions that best utilise or enhance FNZ core platform capabilities.
- Have a full understanding of a Platform Target Operating Model, including the interfaces between platform and customers operations and FNZ Investment operations. Provide advice to customers regarding best practice operating model design.
- Be an expert in the FNZ Wealth solution and run the MWS Configuration process for new platform implementations, capturing all customer configuration points in service configuration documents.
- Document bespoke customer requirements understanding the impact of these changes and design high-quality technology solutions to meet them.
- Provide review and quality assurance off design documentation produced by the FNZ analyst team .
- Provide training programmes for the FNZ customers.
- Provide ah-hoc consultancy services as required.
- Have a good knowledge of the regulatory environment in which the Solution Consultant operates and provide advice and guidance to customers in respect of delivering a compliant platform.
- Be an SME in the FNZ platform and market in which FNZ operate and provide training and support for other areas of the FNZ business.
Required Knowledge & Skills
- Experience in a consulting, analysis or architecture environment. Interest in technology solutions and technology delivery.
- General investment/wealth/life and pensions products and the markets in which FNZ and our customers operate.
- FNZ or Life/Pensions Platform expertise
- An understanding of the European regulatory environment and a good working knowledge of the regulation change requirements for a given year.
- 5+ years of experience in a delivery/consulting environment in the financial services/wealth market.
- Degree and/or above
- Experience working within a business analysis / consulting role.
- Be able to evidence establishing an environment of continuous improvement and capability development.
- Confident, and able to take initiative given client- and delivery-focused environment.
- Independent, self-directing and delivery focused working style.
- Superior analytical thinking.
- Commercially aware.
- Intermediate computer skills essential.
- Excellent organisational, administration and time management skills.
- Good team communication skills, confident in dealing with internal and external clients.
- Highly developed written and oral communication skills.
At FNZ, we recognise that diversity, inclusion, and accessibility are important factors for our success. We embrace the unique perspective and capabilities of our current and future employees, which will help us continue to drive innovation and achieve our business goals. Recruitment decisions at FNZ are made in a non-discriminatory manner where all employees are valued and respected. In particular, we want to ensure accessibility needs are well supported thus, ensuring our recruitment process is fair and equitable for all applicants.