Investment Analyst - Fund of Funds
- Dublin, Leinster, Irlande Dublin Leinster IE
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Paragon Executive
- 23 juin 18 2018-06-23
Our client, a market leader in financial services and wealth management, is seeking to hire an Investment Analyst to join its award winning team.
- Support the management of global fund of funds platform.
- Work closely with all investment teams to build a best-in-class multi-manager investment process.
- Develop in-depth portfolio management and evaluation models.
- Engaging with external investors and stakeholders. This includes sales campaigns, factsheets, online and email, etc.
- Research the wider investment market, analyse and monitor industry and peer developments.
- Relevant third level degree or Masters in Business, finance.
- CFA designation or studying towards one would be desirable.
- Ideally have a minimum of 2-3years’ experience in a similar role in the financial services industry.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously to tight deadlines.
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skillset required.
- For a Private & Confidential conversation and to obtain a full job brief – Please contact Sean Sweeney on 018746770 or email@example.com