Investment Analyst, KKR Private Credit, Portfolio Management Unit
- Dublin, Leinster, Irlande Dublin Leinster IE
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Mason Alexander
- 14 juin 18 2018-06-14
Mason Alexander has been exclusively retained to hire an Analyst into a growing team in KKR's Private Credit function. Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co. LP. (“KKR”) is one of the world’s largest and most successful investment firms. Led by Henry Kravis and George Roberts, KKR has a 40 year track record of investment excellence and manages over $100bn globally across public and private markets.
KKR Credit, with over 100 investment professionals, invests across the corporate credit spectrum, including leveraged credit strategies, such as leveraged loans and high yield bonds, and alternative credit strategies, such as direct senior lending, mezzanine financing and special situation investment.
Within this, KKR Private Credit has 35 individuals focusing on direct senior lending and mezzanine transactions. The team has over $13bn in Assets under Management across 116 portfolio companies. These 35 individuals are responsible for the origination and underwriting of the transaction, plus the ongoing monitoring of the portfolio company performance post close. KKR is also in the process of closing a partnership with Franklin Square, which will see the Private Credit portfolio grow to $27bn across 280 companies.
In 2016, KKR set up a dedicated Portfolio Management Unit in Dublin to help manage the Private Credit portfolio effectively and efficiently. We are currently seeking to recruit a number of high calibre individuals for roles as we expand the remit of this team. Successful candidates will be based in the Dublin office and will have the opportunity to join a new team in a growing business at the cutting edge of global Capital Markets. Candidates can expect to receive hands-on, intensive training, supplemented by external training courses and good potential career progression.
Responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring investee company performance to ensure continuous maintenance of credit quality
- Assist in ongoing dialogue with senior finance personnel in portfolio companies
- Ongoing update of financial model and sensitivity analysis
- Preparation of quarterly reviews and presentation to Investment Committee
- Completion of quarterly Valuation reports
- Analysis of Amendments and Waivers, as applicable
- Analysis of portfolio performance trends
The key attributes required from successful candidates are:
- Strong academic track record (2:1 or higher, good Leaving Cert, 1st time passes)
- Strong commercial awareness and a demonstrable interest in business
- Analytical and inquiring mindset, with a willingness and commitment to develop new skills
- Excellent report writing skills
- Experience in financial modelling
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational skills including the ability to meet regular and exacting deadlines
To discuss this role, please contact Lucy Fitzgerald on email@example.com or 01 685 4414