My client a leading global Investment Manager based in Dublin is looking to hire a Portfolio Manager who will help on the launch of new strategies/funds in the credit space. This is a superb opportunity for a senior enthusiastic and energetic professional with experience in a risk taking role managing a portfolio of securities and producing strong risk adjusted returns. Interviewing via Teams and on boarding new employees remotely with no difficulty. Role is based in Dublin.
- Manage a portfolio of short-term credit securities in accordance with risk parameters
- Develop and execute a clear and disciplined investment process that produces strong ideas and demonstrates sustainable and repeatable performance
- Strong knowledge of macro trends with the ability to interpret market trends
- Management of various funds of funds in the fixed income/credit space and active contribution to other cross-asset funds.
- Prior experience in a risk taking role managing a portfolio of securities and producing strong risk adjusted returns
- Thorough understanding of modelling techniques for corporate capital structures and derivative pricing (options, credit derivatives)
- Strong understanding of portfolio construction, risk measurement/management, and performance attribution techniques
- Willingness to embrace quantitative analytics and technology as valuable portfolio management tools