- Lieu de travail : Dublin, Leinster, Irlande
- Salaire : €70,000 - €85,000
- Type de contrat : Plein-temps
Our client a global insurance provider have an opportunity for a Project Accountant in their finance team. The Project Accountant will have responsibility for accounting and financial reporting projects including the implementation of new accounting standards i.e. IFRS 17 and IFRS 9.
- Finance representative for the IFRS 17 Group Project
- Define project plan - scope, deliverables, schedules, budgets and approach.
- Manage project delivery scope, budget and timeline
- Organise calls and provide weekly status updates to the Financial Controller and Actuary.
- Prepare methodology papers for items identified which require guidance.
- Work with the Financial Controller, CFO & Chief Actuary to understand and present the impact of IFRS 17 on statutory results.
- Gather and analyse Accounting data and make recommendations in order to support decision making process.
- Evaluate Accounting and Reporting processes in order to identify opportunities for improvement.
Skills / Education:
- Qualified accountant (ACCA/ACA/CIMA)
- 4+ years post qualified Accountant in insurance sector
- Understanding of Irish GAAP and IFRS
- Strong analytical skills
If you are interested in this Project Accountant job or other accounting jobs in Financial Services, please contact Grace Caraher on 01 662 1000 or email@example.com for full details.