- Dublin, Leinster, Irlande
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Azon Capital Markets
- 26 févr. 19
Our client is a boutique asset manager who are in the process of setting up a Dublin operation. They are looking to hire an experienced risk professional to run take responsibility for the operational, fund and investment risk of the Dublin office. The successful candidate will have knowledge/experience spanning market risk, equity risk factors, credit risk, asset modeling and analytics and a detailed understanding of the regulatory expectations and requirements for risk management.
· Working with senior managers to help ensure that the investment risks are fully understood and appropriately monitored and reported
· Analysing the asset and liability components of portfolios and then presenting pertinent findings to senior management
· Acting as an investment risk subject matter expert, to field enquiries and requests for reviews and analysis from senior management
· Assisting where appropriate on risk analysis and reporting across the range of asset classes managed by Barings, including equities, multi-asset, alternatives and real estate
· Preparing regular updates on risk matters (including compliance with risk related regulatory requirements) to senior management and the Board
· Ensuring risk management requirements of regulated funds (e.g. UCITS) are monitored across all relevant funds
· Ensuring appropriate risk oversight for Delegates and material outsourced service providers
· Production of weekly/monthly/quarterly risk management reporting for a range of internal and external audiences from both a regulatory requirement and wider risk framework perspective
· Staying current and training other associates on relevant position mapping tools, risk analytics database and support applications and services that interface with third-party enterprise-wide risk management products
· Monitoring and enhancing risk data quality in Barings' portfolio management systems
· Working with vendors & internal associates to address & fix modelling issues
Qualifications, Skills and experience
Educated to degree level with a background and understanding of asset management industry. FRM/ACA/CFA (or equivalent qualification) preferred
· Strong attention to detail and data accuracy
· Strong interpersonal skills and a reliable team player
· Excellent communicator
· Knowledge of buy side market risk platforms.
· Proven analytical and critical thinking skills with the ability to gather, analyse, organize and report information, results and recommendations
· Highly motivated and organized with demonstrated ability to manage conflicting priorities and requests and excel in a fast-paced, project-driven environment
· Ability to work independently whilst within a team environment
Please note: If you are an EU/EEA national, you will be asked to show proof of right to work in Ireland e.g. showing your employer a copy of your passport.
If you are a non-EU/EEA national, you will require current and valid permission to work and reside in the Republic of Ireland. Information on legislation and guides to the procedures in relation to obtaining Green Card Permits, Work Permits, Spousal/Dependent Permits is available on the Department of Jobs, Enterprise, and Innovation website.