Investment Risk - Dublin
Superb new opportunity to join a leading Asset Manager in Dublin in a senior risk role. Reporting directly to the Chief Risk Officer the successful person will be responsible for developing, maintaining and updating the fixed income risk management framework of the Company with focus across investment, credit and liquidity risk management. The ideal candidate will have a background in credit risk and/or quantitative risk management.
- Coordination of the development of, revisions to, and control of the Fund Risk Frameworks for fixed income funds, ensuring that the risk frameworks provide complete coverage across the relevant risk categories (market, credit, liquidity risk etc.) and that risk measurement techniques are correctly developed and applied
- Design, development and maintenance of the investment risk controls and reports to include, VaR, Stress Tests and/or Scenario Analysis
- Review and challenge of investment process, with a focus on portfolio construction and optimization processes
- Development of investment risk monitoring techniques in the area of performance attribution
- Act as subject matter expert for coaching and review and challenge of CIO team’s interpretation and application of the risk frameworks and controlling on the outcomes, especially as it relates to the new product approval process
- Assist the CRO in preparation and running of the Risk Committee, including review of the agenda, compiling and delivering content
- Degree in Economics/Finance/Mathematics or similar
- Circa 6 years of risk management experience, ideally in the asset management sector
- Expertise in credit risk management and/or quantitative risk management
- Strong technical and analytics skills
- Knowledge of UCITS regulations and MSCI Barra/Axioma would be a significant advantage
- Professional certifications such as FRM, PRMIA, CFA will be considered a plus
The ideal person will be a motivated professional, goal-oriented with high problem-solving skills. Proactive with the ability to work in a dynamic environment where flexibility and ongoing learning are expected.
Interested parties should click the APPLY button to direct a copy of their CV to Niamh O'Sullivan at Paragon Executive for immediate consideration.
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org