Securities & Derivat Analyst 1
- Dublin, Leinster, Irlande
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 23 mai 19
Securities & Derivat Analyst 1
- Primary Location: Ireland,Leinster,Dublin
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Transaction Processing
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: No
- Job ID: 19022190
Citi has had a presence in Ireland since 1965 and was one of the first foreign banks to open an office here. As the No.1 Corporate and Investment bank in Ireland, Citi led all of the major financing for aviation leasing clients in 2016 in Ireland, which is a global aviation leasing hub. Citibank Europe has been Head Quartered in Dublin since January 2016 and is Citi's single EU-passported bank, with operations in 21 countries across the EMEA region and is regulated by the European Central Bank with a long-term rating "A" by all three primary Rating Agencies. The businesses covered by Citibank Europe include Markets and Securities Services, Corporate Banking, Trade and Treasury Solutions, Private Banking and Consumer. As of 2016, Citibank Europe has a net income of US$852 million, over 9,000 employees and more than 60% of these working in the Citi Service Centres.
Based in the Dublin Service Centre, the Issuer Services Department is part of the wider Custody and Issuer Services Group. The Department contains a diverse section of units which support our Issuer Services Clients, Product and Sales partners. The services we provide include Depository servicing, Issuing and Paying agency services and Specialised Agency functions such as Account Bank, Project Finance, Structured Finance and Escrow Agent functions.
Typical Corporate Trust clients of Citi include major international and national-level corporations, financial institutions (FIs), banks, and public sector/sovereign Debt issuers, as well as investment banks, asset managers, and stand-alone collateral managers.
A challenging role within a fast growing operations environment where the candidate will have the opportunity to expand his/her knowledge of the different products offered within the Securities Business. The role will require the candidate to assume responsibility for the verification of the daily payments process. This will involve ensuring all currency cut offs are met by team, all payments are verified within cut off and any potential risk items are escalated to Payments Team Leader/Section Manager.
• Ensuring all currency cut-offs and daily deadlines are met.
• Value Date Payment input and verification of MT202, MT103 messages via internal systems
• PPA funding entry/verification
• Verification of Registered/External Depositary payments
• Verification of Daily Tracking Sheets itemising all currency payments for all products
• Monitoring and tracking of funds as part of credit approval process
• Verification of additional claims and recall adjustments
• Monitoring / resolving queries received into group mailbox
• Follow up with Issuers/Clients in regards to non-receipt of funds for VD release
• Report to and support supervisor of the desk.
• Acting as point of contact and escalation with the team
• Participate in UAT testing.
• Other adhoc processes and duties as required to support the team.
Experience and Skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and strong interpersonal skills
• Excellent Client service skills
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Strong organisational skills and ability to work accurately under pressure meeting strict daily deadlines.
• Maintain high work rates irrespective of fluctuating volume.
• Pro-active approach to workflow management.
• Agency and Trust /Corporate Trust Operations advantageous
What we Offer
• Enhance Agency and Trust knowledge with opportunities to progress within the business.
• Varied internal and external communication with Issuers, Agents, Clearing Systems and Front Office.
• High level of exposure to clients
As well as a competitive salary and consideration for a yearly discretionary bonus Citi offer;
• Competitive paid annual leave
• A non-contributory pension scheme with strong employer contributions
• Life assurance cover
• Citi fully covers medical insurance for all employees with generous day to day benefits as well as hospital cover
• Citi also supports a further education policy
• Wellness program - on site Occupational Health Centre plus a series of informative talks on topical health related subjects
• Tax Saver and Bike to Work Schemes
• Opportunity to work in a flexible environment where the business can support
At Citi, we pride ourselves on our ability to offer employees a number of lifestyle benefits including an on-site restaurant, coffee dock and shop, a subsidised gym and subsidised social clubs and societies.
Citi boasts a large diversity framework and network which encourages inclusion in the workforce as well as participation in a wide variety of initiatives and events. We also pride ourselves on our engagement with the local community from a Corporate Social Responsibility perspective.
Citi offers employees a competitive benefits package as well as extra additional perks such as corporate discounts and memberships.
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
Demonstrates an appreciation of a diverse workforce. Appreciates differences in style or perspective and uses differences to add value to decisions or actions and organisational success.
Citi is an Equal Opportunities Employer