Securities & Derivatives Rep 4 (6 Month FTC)
- Dublin, Leinster, Irlande
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 22 mai 19
Securities & Derivatives Rep 4 (6 Month FTC)
- Primary Location: Ireland,Leinster,Dublin
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Transaction Processing
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: No
- Job ID: 19020495
Citi has had a presence in Ireland since 1965 and was one of the first foreign banks to open an office here. As the No.1 Corporate and Investment bank in Ireland, Citi led all of the major financing for aviation leasing clients in 2016 in Ireland, which is a global aviation leasing hub. Citibank Europe has been Head Quartered in Dublin since January 2016 and is Citi's single EU-passported bank, with operations in 21 countries across the EMEA region and is regulated by the European Central Bank with a long-term rating "A" by all three primary Rating Agencies. The businesses covered by Citibank Europe include Markets and Securities Services, Corporate Banking, Trade and Treasury Solutions, Private Banking and Consumer. As of 2016, Citibank Europe has a net income of US$852 million, over 9,000 employees and more than 60% of these working in the Citi Service Centres.
Based in the Dublin Service Centre, the Issuer Services Department is part of the wider Custody and Issuer Services Group. The Department contains a diverse section of units which support our Issuer Services Clients, Product and Sales partners. The services we provide include Depository servicing, Issuing and Paying agency services and Specialised Agency functions such as Account Bank, Project Finance, Structured Finance and Escrow Agent functions.
Typical Corporate Trust clients of Citi include major international and national-level corporations, financial institutions (FIs), banks, and public sector/sovereign Debt issuers, as well as investment banks, asset managers, and stand-alone collateral managers.
The Depository Services group forms part of the Agency and Trust business under the umbrella of Global Transaction Services. The department is fundamentally responsible for asset servicing across all types of corporate events.
This is an entry level role on the CDP/External Rates team within the depositary processing group. The Common Depositary team by appointment of Euroclear and Clearstream, and operate in accordance with standard market manual of procedures.
The external rates process is concerned with the timely and accurate collation of all variable rates from external calculation agents in our role of common depository in order to facilities their release to the market. The team are also responsible for the cash investigations role - which is the ICSD client face which sees the team address all income related queries raised by the ICSDS on a daily basis in a timely, accurate manner.
• Assistance in completion of all daily processes/deliverables across the wider Depositary team.
• Update Systems
• Compare documentation to system information, check accuracy and highlight discrepancies.
• Review Investigation logs on daily basis ensuring all relevant files are updated appropriately.
• Liaise with agents to resolve escalated problems.
• Ensure daily statistics are complete. Utilise strong understanding of performance MIS to drive Business process, re-design and quality improvements.
Experience and Skills
• Banking Experience necessary
• Agency and Trust /Corporate Trust Operations experience essential
• SWIFT knowledge required
• Knowledge of Euroclear and Clearstream would be advantageous.
• Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
• Good understanding of general MS software packages (Excel, Word, and Outlook
• Proven ability to execute solutions utilising own initiative i.e. process re-engineering.
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to remain calm and professional at all times (Customer Interfacing role)
What we Offer
• The opportunity to enhance Agency and Trust knowledge, across a number of teams, with opportunities to progress within the business.
• Direct communication/exposure to both Euroclear/Clearstream and External Depositaries/PPA's and calculation agents.
As well as a competitive salary Citi offer;
• Competitive paid annual leave
• A non-contributory pension scheme with strong employer contributions
• Life assurance cover
• Citi fully covers medical insurance for all employees with generous day to day benefits as well as hospital cover
• Citi also supports a further education policy
• Wellness program - on site Occupational Health Centre plus a series of informative talks on topical health related subjects
• Tax Saver and Bike to Work Schemes
• Opportunity to work in a flexible environment where the business can support
At Citi, we pride ourselves on our ability to offer employees a number of lifestyle benefits including an onsite restaurant, coffee dock and shop, a subsidised gym and subsidised social clubs and societies.
Citi boasts a large diversity framework and network which encourages inclusion in the workforce as well as participation in a wide variety of initiatives and events. We also pride ourselves on our engagement
with the local community from a Corporate Social Responsibility perspective.
Citi offers employees a competitive benefits package as well as extra additional perks such as corporate discounts and memberships.
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
Demonstrates an appreciation of a diverse workforce. Appreciates differences in style or perspective and uses differences to add value to decisions or actions and organisational success.
Citi is an Equal Opportunities Employer