Fast growing automation and AI start up seeking a senior automation developer to work with its product and cross functional internal teams and external clients to deliver end to end insight from automation strategy through to operations. You'll bring solid experience in emerging technologies and have a strong background in delivering results in complex agile projects. Company is Dublin based with focus on signature financial services projects.
About the business and the role
As a fast-growing automation and AI startup, the company mission is to enlighten the creators and drivers of tomorrow's enterprise.
We are actively seeking operational excellence and process and cognitive automation professionals at both Junior and Senior level who are passionate about the potential for automation to redefine the modern enterprise, and who are passionate and experienced in process automation technologies.
As a Process Automation Developer, you will be working closely with company's product and cross functional internal teams and external clients to deliver end to end insight from automation strategy through to operations. You'll bring solid experience in emerging technologies and have a strong background in delivering results in complex agile projects.
Job tasks and responsibilities
- Work with the Managing Director, Europe Head of Services, to guide clients through the end to end automation journey
- Work with the leadership team to develop thought leadership
- Configuration and development of the proprietary product suite for clients
- Lead delivery teams for automation development, advise and mentor junior employees
- Be main point of contact for customer for development and manage development team on projects and engagements.
- Be the expert and accountable for overall development solution and ensure best quality is maintained and delivered throughout the development and production lifecycle.
- Be the point of escalation for any technical and development issues.
- Configuration and development of process automation tools (BluePrism, UIPath, Pega Robotics, Kryon Leo, etc)
- Work with the Head of Services and leadership team to deliver project engagements using best practice agile methodologies
Basic Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or equivalent subject with consistently strong academic performance. Postgraduate degree preferred.
- Prior experience in process automation development with one of the market leading Robotic Process Automation platforms: Automation Anywhere, BluePrism, Pega Robotics, Workfusion, UI Path, Kryon Leo
- Prior leadership and oversight experience at each stage of the development process.
- Strong knowledge of the Robotic Process Automation industry
- 4+ years of working in a structured project/program delivery environment
- 2+ years of experience in Robotic Process Automation platform implementation
- 2+ years of experience in Agile methodologies, with proven experience in large complex agile projects
- Ability to work independently
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
The ideal candidate will have a process excellence/continuous improvement background and is excited by the opportunity to move into a start-up environment.
Job benefits and perks
The role will be based in Dublin, but you will be required to work on customer site, with the potential for international travel.