Senior Credit Risk Analyst
- Dublin, Leinster, Irlande
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Broadgate Search Ltd
- 02 oct. 17 2017-10-02
A leading Financial Services organisation is looking to grow their Credit Risk function by hiring a number of a Senior Credit Risk Analysts.The Senior Credit Risk Analyst will assist in the business' risk analytics division and work with an array of Credit Risk models.
- Analysis and Investigation: Undertake various complex data analyses, investigations and modelling of business issues to improve the management, services and products of the bank.
- To create/ maintain a suite of scoring and regulatory capital PD/LGD/CF models for use across the credit life cycle using ‘best in class’ statistical techniques.
- Assist with the creation of the business’s IFRS9 and Stress Testing model delveopment for implementation throughout the business
- Contribute to the IRB model development plan in line with further emerging business and regulatory expectations
- Third level qualification/degree in relative discipline; Mathematics, Statistics, Banking, Quantitative studies or Physics.
- Have proven experience with data manipulation and modelling packages particularly SAS, SQL Server, Excel, SPSS, Access, and VBA.
- Strong reporting writing ability along with excellent communication.
- Self-starter who is easily able to shift being productive in a team or on their own.