Senior Legal Counsel - Aircraft Leasing
- Dublin, Leinster, Irlande
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Paragon Executive
- 19 sept. 17
An opportunity has arisen for an established aviation lawyer to join a leading aircraft leasing business, based in the Dublin office.
You will join an established team and will be afforded the opportunity to work on some of the largest transactions within aviation globally.
· Drafting transactional agreements to include; purchasing, lease restructuring, product support, aircraft maintenance and engine lease contracts.
· Oversee contractual disputes covering airline bankruptcies, collection matters and equipment repossessions
· Instructing and liaising with external counsel internationally as required
· Providing general regulatory advice to the business to include compliance and corporate governance matters.
- At least 5 years’ PQE within legal leasing
- Excellent academic profile
- The ability to take ownership of a number of differing legal functions and interact with demanding senior stakeholders at the top of the market
- A willingness to undertake international travel occasionally
This is a great opportunity for a strong aviation lawyer looking to join a leading industry player at a senior level.
For a private and confidential conversation and for a full job description
please contact Stephen Tierney on firstname.lastname@example.org