Senior Legal Counsel - Asset Finance
- Dependent on Experience
- Dublin, Leinster, Irlande
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Paragon Executive
- 11 déc. 17 2017-12-11
An opportunity has arisen for an established asset finance/aviation lawyer to join a leading aircraft leasing business in Dublin.
An opportunity has arisen for an established asset finance/aviation lawyer to join a leading aircraft leasing business in Dublin. You will join an established team and will be afforded the opportunity to work on some of the largest transactions in global aviation.
- Drafting transactional agreements to include; purchasing, lease restructuring, product support, aircraft maintenance and engine lease contracts
- Oversee contractual disputes covering airline bankruptcies, collection matters and equipment repossessions
- Instructing and liaising with external counsel internationally as required
- Providing general regulatory advice to the business to include compliance and corporate governance matters
- At least 5 years’ PQE with a strong background in asset financing
- Excellent academic profile
- The ability to take ownership of a number of differing legal functions and interact with senior stakeholders at the top of the market
- A willingness to undertake international travel occasionally
This is a great opportunity for a strong aviation lawyer looking to join a leading industry player at a senior level.