Senior Operational Risk Officer
- 70k + Bonus
- Dublin, Leinster, Irlande
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Broadgate Search Ltd
- 14 déc. 17 2017-12-14
A leading payments and banking company are looking to expand their Risk function by hiring a Senior Operational Risk Officer. The ideal candidate will have experience in RCSA's, development and roll-out of operational risk frameworks.
- Work to promote an appropriate culture of awareness of and attention to operational risk events throughout the business.
- Act as an ambassador for operational risk within business lines, providing training & awareness sessions and on-going support as necessary.
- Build and utilise strong relationships with business lines to be aware of business developments and their impact on the operational risk profile
- Utilise existing tools for the monitoring of operational risk across the Bank, spanning diverse European business lines.
- Act as a facilitator for root cause analysis investigations while providing an oversight role to ensure accurate identification of root cause and appropriate resolution actions..
- Monitor and report performance versus the Bank’s operational risk appetite statements.
- Continuous improvement of operational risk tools, as well as proactive involvement in other projects as required.
- Proven track record of implementing operational risk tools in a financial services environment
- Experience in risk reporting, preferably in an organisation with multiple business lines
- Experience in managing risk registers and / or loss data collection within a financial services environment.
Broadgate Search specialises in the recruitment of Compliance, Risk, Audit and Governance roles such as Chief Risk Officer, Head of Risk, Risk Manager, Risk Specialist, Enterprise Risk Officer, Operational Risk Officer, Market Risk Officer & Credit Risk Officer. For more information contact Liam O'Dea on 01 905 8604